How to view jobs analytics in Clinch Talent
In the top nav bar or left menu, click on Reports.
On the page that follows, click on Jobs in the top menu to view data on each of the following:
Chart 1: Top Jobs by Stage
In the first chart on the page, you will see the top 5 best performing jobs for your company. Each job is represented by a bar containing 4 segments. The segments detail:
- How many unknown candidates viewed the job page
- How many known candidates viewed the job
- How many started an application by populating an apply CTA (excludes those who completed the application)
- How many completed an application by successfully submitting their application to the ATS
To see details for all jobs in your company, click "View All."
Table 1: Top Jobs
The table below the chart represents similar information to the chart but has two additional columns: conversion rate and drop off rate.
- Viewed: "The number of (known and unknown) candidates that viewed a job"
- Applications Started: "The number of candidates that started an application (includes those that completed the application)"
- Applications Completed: "The number of candidates that completed an application"
- Conversion rate, defined as: "The number of (known and unknown) candidates that viewed a page divided by the number of candidates that started an application"
- Drop off rate, defined as: "The number of candidates that started an application divided by the number of candidates that completed an application"
There are trends beside each number showing an increase/decrease in the column value, as seen in the screenshot below. By default, this is based on a comparison of all data to present with all data up to the previous month. This comparison default can be changed at the top of the page.Again, to see details for all jobs in your company, click "View All."
Chart 2: Visitor Performance
This chart presents the number of visitors (both known and unknown) who have visited jobs pages within the specified time frame. The donut chart alongside shows the total number of visitors in the centre, with the circumference broken into colored segments that illustrate the difference in number of visits by known and unknown candidates.
The last two components on the Jobs Reports page are tables that use shading to indicate the most popular times for candidates to view and start job applications.
Popularity of Job Views
This heatmap illustrates the most popular times for candidates viewing jobs. A darker color is used for more popular times while a lighter color is used for less popular times. The times displayed are local to the timezone of the company.
Popularity of Applications Started
Similar to the "Popularity of Job Views" chart, this heatmap illustrates the most popular times when candidates start job applications.