How to view traffic sources analytics in Clinch Talent
In Clinch Talent, "Traffic Sources" presents data on the number of candidates who visited your content from a variety of different sources. To view traffic sources, click on Reports in the top or left menu.
On the page that follows, click on Traffic Sources.
Each panel on the traffic source analytics page contains two pieces of information — a source, and the number of candidates (known and unknown) that originated from that source. There are trends beside each number showing an increase/decrease in the column value. By default, this is based on a comparison of all data to present with all data up to the previous month. This comparison default can be changed by editing the date range fields at the top of the page.
- The Social Networks panel lists the number of candidates (known and unknown) that originated from websites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- The Jobs Boards panel lists the number of candidates (known and unknown) that originated from websites such as Indeed, Monster etc.
- The Search Engine panel lists the number of candidates (known and unknown) that originated from websites such as Google, Bing, Yahoo
- The All Sources panel includes the information from the panels above, along with stats for direct traffic and other websites, too.
- Finally, the pie chart shows the percentage breakdown for traffic sourced from social, jobs boards, search engines, direct, email, and other websites.