How to create a landing page in Clinch Talent
The pages you create using Clinch Talent will form the basis of your recruitment marketing campaign. You'll use these pages to communicate your employer brand, the jobs you have on offer, to give some insight into your company culture, and more — all with the goal of engaging visitors and ultimately converting qualified candidates into applicants.
Creating a New Page Manually
Sometimes, your first page in a recruitment marketing campaign will already have been generated for you. When this isn't the case, or when you need to create an additional landing page, simply follow the steps below.
- Select Web Pages in the top or left menu and click into the campaign to which you'd like to add a page.
- On the screen that follows, click on the green "+" button.
- Complete the page details* on the screen that follows and hit Save.
N.B. Where possible, and to save time and ensure brand consistency, we encourage users to choose the "Duplicate of another page" option from the "What kind of page would you like?" dropdown.
- You will be taken to the Clinch Talent Page Editor. Using the following articles for reference, edit the page to suit your candidates' needs:
- How to edit page layout using the Clinch Talent Page Editor
- Understanding content blocks in Clinch Talent
*N.B For the "Job" field, please be aware that assigning a job to a page enables you to drop in a content block that showcases the job description on the page, and include an Apply URL CTA so that visitors can start their application. This page, while connected to a job, will not appear in feeds, nor the jobs search page of the careers website.
As part of the onboarding process, one or more pages will already be built for you when you first log in to Clinch Talent. All you need to do is edit the page content to suit your candidates' needs. You can do this by clicking on the pencil icon in line with the relevant page on the campaign screen.
For more on editing content in Clinch Talent, please see the associated help docs.: