How to edit page layout using the Clinch Talent Page Editor
The Clinch Talent Page Editor allows you to create, edit, and display your recruitment marketing content the way you want to.
Powerful and easy-to-use, the editor tool lets you build, customize, and publish fully-responsive multimedia-friendly landing pages for use in attracting, engaging, and converting candidates.
Follow the steps below for guidance on how to add and edit the rows and columns that make up the framework for your page content.
Columns and Rows
For greater flexibility in terms of layout, your landing page content is presented in individual blocks contained in rows.
Click on the " +" button to add a new row, and from the drop-down, select the number of columns you wish that row to have.
2. To make changes to or edit a row, use the green-coloured tools that appear in the top right corner of a row when you mouse over it.
- Pencil: use this to edit the number of columns in a row.
- Double-ended arrow: use this to move or reposition a row.
- Trash can: use this to delete a row completely.
Adding Content Blocks
Next, you'll want to fill out that basic framework of rows and columns with some eye-catching content.
1. Move your mouse over the individual columns in a row and click the “+” button to choose a type of content block from the drop-down.
2. Once you have added a block, you can edit its contents at any time by clicking on the pencil to the left of the column.
3. To delete a block within a row, click on the grey trash icon.
For more information on each of the individual content block types, check out the help document at email@example.com
Margins and Padding
Margins and Padding allow you to edit the space in and around the rows on your page.
- Padding affects the space that surrounds the content inside the block.
- Margin affects the space between two blocks.
To increase the padding and margins in and around your content blocks, click the pencil icon that appears in the top right corner of the row, and adjust the relevant dimensions in Settings.